- To make a reservation, first pick a price plan. There are three to choose from, depending on your driving needs. You can change or cancel your plan anytime.
- The price of a reservation is calculated on your price plan, the duration of your reservation, your insurance choice, and the distance you drive.
- The weekend rate applies to any 63-hour reservation—for example, from Friday 17:00 to Monday 08:00.
Which price plan should I pick?
There are three price plans to choose from, depending on how much you need to drive. Small is our pay-go option, with no monthly fee and a slightly higher hourly rate. If you drive a little more regularly, Lagom and Large are both fine choices. They come with a monthly fee. The higher the monthly fee, the lower the rates per hour, day, weekend, etc.
Learn more about what’s included in the plans here.
How much does an M trip cost?
The cost of a reservation is calculated on your price plan, the duration of your reservation, your insurance choice, and the distance you drive.
For example: If you are on the Small plan and make a 3-hour reservation (110 SEK/hour) where you drive for 45 km (2 SEK/km), the cost of the reservation will be 420 SEK.
We always make sure you get the best price available for your reservation.
For a 8-day reservation (192 hours) on the Small plan, here's how we'd calculate your price:
- 1 (unit) week rate - 3995 SEK
- 1 (unit) day rate - 995 SEK
- Price - 4,990 SEK (excluding kilometers)
If we charged by the day, for 8 days (192 hours) on the Small plan would be 7,960 SEK, plus the kilometers you drive.
How does the weekend rate work?
The weekend rate applies to any 63-hour reservation—for example, from Friday 17:00 to Monday 08:00. The final price depends on your price plan.
What insurance choices are there?
You can read all about our insurance options here.
Is parking included in the price?
Parking during a reservation (whether in separate parking spots or at our stations) is not included.
What payment methods can I choose? Do you provide an invoice?
We accept credit card and make the charge after you complete each trip. Invoicing is available for M Business.
Are there any contracts or lock-ins?
No, there's nothing like that. You can cancel or change your price plan anytime you want.